Monday, September 20, 2010

P.I.C.

Prime's got a knew P.I.C. (Partner in Crime).


Off they go!



It began with some inspection of each other and a bit of "this is how I do it" according to Mr. Prime.


Then began the "follow me's" and "getting to know you's."




Then came the teaching...


"Wanna try? Watch me first."


Then it happened...


"Hey, I think you're ready!"


He slung her about for a moment and she had this as a reply...


They kissed and made up.



Another day in the books! (Whew...)

3 comments:

  1. It's like... the dance of the sugar plum fairy!.... But with bigger teeth and feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great series of photos! And all so cute. Prime's such a cool guy and Honey is too adorable for words! I'm glad he's showing her the ropes (pun intended) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my what a cute picture that is of them kissing i love it

    ReplyDelete